What is Included/Not included on the Tour
- Floating islands of Uros visit
- Lake Titicaca guided tour and homestay Taquile Island
- Sacred Valley and Pisac ruins guided tour and Lord Huanca Temple.
- Inca Trail guided hike with cooks and porters (4-day)
- Supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail
- Inca Trail Traditional Cuisine
- Machu Picchu guide tour
- Temples Visit in Cusco (Moon Temple, Monkey temple, Water Temple, Kenko Temple, Saqsayhuaman temple)
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
Meeting different shamans and participating in traditional ceremonies etc in Cusco (Sacred valley) and Puno.
3 star hotels (10 nights), Retreat house (2 nights), camping (2 nights), local family (1 nights).
13 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners. Allow USD330-430 for meals not included
Public bus, private van, hiking. Domestic flights
Included Staff and Experts
Tour leader throughout the Inca Trail, on the hike local guides.
What's Not Included
- Your International Flights (If you need help organising your flights please let us know)
- Cancellation and Medical Insurance
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Cost to obtain a valid passport
- Any items of a personal nature such as laundry, drinks and telephone calls
- Tips and gratuities
- Any item that is not specifically detailed on our website or final itinerary